Give yourselves a big pat on the back!! With your support we’ve earned £225.45 and £37.21 via the Smartie challenge and bingo night respectively!! Way to go!!
Some great upcoming events.
- Treasure Hunt – Sunday 11 June already organized (thank you Andrew) with a lovely prize for the winner. But we need your help! This event is open to everyone. Please, please spread the news and bring your friends for a fun Sunday afternoon with refreshments at the school. Registration will be on the day 2-2:30pm with the winner announced at 4:30pm.
- Summer Raffle – We’ve got some great prizes coming in and soon tickets will be distributed to the children. Please feel free to donate a service or item you may offer/have to make this raffle more enticing. Again the raffle tickets can be sold to anyone outside the school. Place of raffle is yet to be determined.
- Award Ceremony – Not that long until it’s that time again and we’ve started planning. We are looking into a few different food options to accommodate everyone.
- Play Ground Ramp – It has been brought to our attention that it is a concern. Mrs Taylor will be speaking with Health and Safety regarding the matter and we have a couple of options. That said, for cost-saving would anyone be willing to donate some labour to make it happen?
- Friday After school Activity – We are looking into having one more of these super fun events. Current discussions involve outdoor challenges, the dates will be either 16 or 30 June 2017. Any help to run stations/activities will make for a better event.
Next meeting 21 June 2017 3:15pm in Mrs Taylor’s class
For any response on the above, please contact the PTA via our email PTA.CanonPyonCofE@gmail.com
Feel free to send us any comments, questions or concerns as well, we are here to help.
Lastly, a complete set of minutes is available for your review on our new PTA blog –
PTACanonPyonCofE.blogspot.com. We will also post messages and, be sure to follow the blog and receive the updates.